The MENA Stem Cells Forum, will be held on 18 - 19 March 2022 in Dubai, as the first event of its kind in the Middle East and North Africa to focus on this sector.
This exclusive meeting will discuss key trends and topics, such as stem cell banking, scientific research, applications, public awareness, and regulations. The event will be the region’s biggest platform where local, regional, and international experts, key opinion leaders, researchers, physicians
and more from academia and industry share their experiences and knowledge on the latest advancements, crucial topics and the challenges in the stem cells research and therapy.What you should expect?
• 2-day cutting-edge scientific conference program
• CME points
• High-level networking sessions and breaks
• Exclusive branding opportunities
• 2-day exhibition of latest technologies and solutions
• Interactive workshops on latest trends with key international experts
• Research papers, case studies, latest and exciting project showcases in the field of stem cells
Download the brochure to see what’s planned for the event>>